Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Summer Vacation 2020 - Yes or No?!
I just want to be alone.
Can't you just fire everybody and turn the whole place into "Club V: Only Me"?
(06-27-2020, 11:55 PM)Mexas Joe Wrote: We will be in Destin the 2nd week of Aug. Big ass house on the beach. They shut the bars back down, just hope they don’t screw with the beaches.
heard they are shutting down beaches as well, unconfirmed though, heard it from wifey, may have mis-heard what she said.
[Image: gcPjglo.jpg]

This is the view from the back of the house. 

Six fecking weeks of getting my ass kicked at work to get there. 

Tho.
Hey Mexas, what kind/length sailboat did you have?
If I were a little younger and didn't have a bad back I'd buy a 38 foot+ sailing yacht and take it down the Caribbean, through the Panama Canal, and head to the French Marquesas.
(06-29-2020, 06:41 PM)dave Wrote: Hey Mexas, what kind/length sailboat did you have?
If I were a little younger and didn't have a bad back I'd buy a 38 foot+ sailing yacht and take it down the Caribbean, through the Panama Canal, and head to the French Marquesas.

Catalina 27. Great lake boat but not even in the same hemisphere are a blue water rig.
I was stationed at Ft Walton for a stretch towards the end of my enlistment. Panhandle beaches are some of the prettiest in the world.
They are shutting down Miami beaches, and bars. I think small beaches will stay open.
Are people really within 6' at the beach? Ridiculous. The restrictions last weekend at Sullivan's Island were nuts. No chairs, no umbrellas, no coolers. Crazy. Got a guest this weekend, supposedly, no goofy restrictions at Folly Beach or Kiawah. I'll investigate first.
(06-29-2020, 10:50 PM)Gusso Wrote: I was stationed at Ft Walton for a stretch towards the end of my enlistment. Panhandle beaches are some of the prettiest in the world.

I love Destin. Been going at least once per year for the last 20ish years.