Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maryland Blows
And so does Northern Virginia and DC!  Yesterday, I drove from Charleston, SC to Philly. I drove 475 miles in 6 hours before refueling around Fredericksburg, VA.  It then took me 5 hours to travel 220 miles. Basically a crawl from Fredericksburg to Baltimore before clearing up.
I know that drive well. Doesn't take much (or anything) to brick 95 up.
I got stopped by a traffic light on the way home from work yesterday. So I feel you.
My internet froze up and I had to reset my modem. I understand your pain.
Haha. I'll bet dutton is wearing a mask too.

:p
(11-20-2023, 04:52 PM)Trub Lou Wrote: I got stopped by a traffic light on the way home from work yesterday.  So I feel you.

I recall Brownie saying he saw African Americans getting hassled by cops Every Single Day on his work commute. I assume you also see this at your single light?
(11-20-2023, 04:52 PM)Trub Lou Wrote: I got stopped by a traffic light on the way home from work yesterday.  So I feel you.

That happens to me near the corner liquor store. Intersection liquor store, i mean. I'll stop on green.
The ride back was even worse! Fucking blue states can't seem to manage roadways!
From what I see online and in vids Phily has turned into a 3rd word gang banger war zone.

City of Brotherly Love tho.
(11-22-2023, 07:12 PM)Mexas Joe Wrote: From what I see online and in vids Phily has turned into a 3rd word gang banger war zone.

City of Brotherly Love tho.

Philly has always had bad neighborhoods and it's getting worse. But somehow, my old neighborhood has hung in there. One of the worst areas in the city, Kensington Ave is less than a mile from where I grew up but my Port Richmond people are still going strong. I'll try to dig up a YouTube to show you Kensington Ave life...

This is mild to what I saw recently. Kensington Ave was our shopping mecca back in the 70's. It's where I bought records, clothes, pizza, whatever. They had a store for everything. How did we get here?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yMelctB2f38

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ANRWXOnIxB0

More zombie video. Again, it was way worse the last time I drove by. I was also a mailman right there at one time. I was the mailman for Rocky's house in the original (after the fact).