Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
School me on Costa Rica
Wife wants to go. I don't have a desire to see a jungle infested with monkeys. Nor zip lines. She's really beginning to annoy me with this. She's been before and keeps on and on about how great errything is.
Never been to CR but I've had a couple of bad run-ins with monkeys... no thanks!
(12-29-2023, 10:12 PM)Mexas Joe Wrote: Wife wants to go. I don't have a desire to see a jungle infested with monkeys. Nor zip lines. She's really beginning to annoy me with this. She's been before and keeps on and on about how great errything is.

What if you got drunk in costa rica?
That goes without saying. But pass on CR.
(12-31-2023, 02:24 AM)Mexas Joe Wrote: That goes without saying. But pass on CR.

But its got the greatest biodiversity of all latin amurrica. You like biodiversity, mexas. It's like when you head to your buddy's house, but end up visiting his feral cat colony, rodent infestation, and 8 ring insect circus too.
(12-31-2023, 04:02 PM)Vagus Wrote:
(12-31-2023, 02:24 AM)Mexas Joe Wrote: That goes without saying. But pass on CR.

But its got the greatest biodiversity of all latin amurrica. You like biodiversity, mexas. It's like when you head to your buddy's house, but end up visiting his feral cat colony, rodent infestation, and 8 ring insect circus too.

How can a cat colony and rodent city coexist? Oh because Muh-Diversity is their greatest strength? Dat cat-piss ammonia litter box tho. 

I've offered her sister free airfare just to make this a Girls Trip and get me off the hook.
[Image: HT_Cat_Rat_02_jrl_160210_16x9_992.jpg]
I'd be fine with a Costa Rica beach vacation. Rain forest vacation? He'll no.
Suddenly I'm off the hook. Thank you sweet baby Jesus.
Strike first, strike hard, no mercy. Plan a bender getaway and insist she come.